Welcome to visual integrator consulting
We provide… :
- MuleSoft API and Back-end and B2B Implementations
- Cloud Computing Architecture and SaaS Integration
- Oracle Fusion Middleware, Back-end integration, and B2Bi
- Integration: SOA, BPM, EA, and Architecture
- Portal, Ecommerce, and Application Development solutions
- Scalable Application Architecture, Modernization, Infrastructure
- Software AG webMethods
- Oracle Managed Services” and “SAG Managed Services
What makes us Different?
- We employ Subject Matter Experts who know Strategy, Road Maps, and how to evolve organizations for efficiency.
- We are not new to this space. Our heritage in Middleware dates back to starting services, webMethods, Inc., and Active Software, Inc. in the mid-1990′s. We know Middleware Strategy inside and out.
- We have a team of Oracle Ace Directors on Fusion Middleware, the highest achievement in the Oracle community. Only 23 people have achieved this distinction in the US, which requires nomination by the Oracle expert community and ratification by Oracle, Inc.
- We have branded approaches, blueprints, templates, and frameworks. Read about our CloudGlue, SOAToday, and Fusion-Cruising frameworks for Rapid Results.
- WE DO TRAINING: Cloud and SOA Boot Camps will help understand Architecture. We provide Oracle Fusion Training: SOA, BPM, AIA, BPEL, ADF, JDeveloper, APEX, Mobile App Development, and more.
Visual Integrator provides quality services for Oracle products. They helped us startup the Oracle Identity Management products and gain knowledge of OAM integration.Lan Qian, Architect,National Student Clearinghouse.
Visual Integrator led a mission critical EDI, middleware, and JD Edwards integration project from Requirements through Production deployment. We found their consultants to be top notch architects, product experts, and middleware advisors.Chandu Revanur, IT Director,Tenaris.
Visual Integrator provided the necessary expertise, strategy, guidance, and approach for our data center consolidation and software rationalization initiatives. Their work resulted in over $1M in cost savings by eliminating redundancies, consolidating systems, and standardizing our IT portfolio.
Larry Schenaver, IT Director,E-One.
Visual Integrator delivered an architecture assessment that provided useful recommendations, improvements, and leading practices.Ray Brush, Director,Colonial Life Insurance.
Learn about our ability to provide Enterprise MuleSoft architecture services around Cloud, Security, Integration, and Infrastructure Design from Experts and Specialists through low-cost, monthly subscriptions. Read More..
Learn about the Fusion Experts
Looking for NO GAMBLE Oracle help? See how our Oracle Aces can help educate, implement, and support your applications and projects. Read More..